Advice To Entrepreneurs Setting Up A Business
Advice To Entrepreneurs Setting A Business
This program is designed for individuals who are aiming to launch or have recently launched a small business to improve their skills.
Our professional coaches will go over the main aspects you require for starting or setting up your business.
Program Content Covers:
- Develop your business idea into an actionable business plan
- Accounting for a small business owner
- Recruiting & human resource management
- Time management for small business owners
- Social media marketing and branding
It is an individual one-on-one class.
Total: 10 hours
For queries please contact our Admin Team if you have any questions at 905-604-7741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes