Perfect Your Resume & Cover Letter
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Services
Your resume is your first point of contact with your prospective employer. The resume effectively displays your achievements, awards, education and job experiences.
In today’s competitive market of professional jobs, a resume should stand out from the other contenders for the employer to decide why you are the best suited candidate for their company and in turn for you to be called for your first interview.
Resumes, usually accompanied by customized cover letters are sent to employers to determine your eligibility and qualifications for a job.
We are here to guide and assist you to prepare your resume and cover letter as per the Canadian market standards.
Description of Service:
At EmpoweredProfessionals our professional team of resume specialists will provide you with the following services.
We will write your resume and cover letter for you that :
- Grabs the attention of Canadian employers by including industry-leading terms.
- Displays the benefits you could offer employers.
- Includes your relevant skills and experience for a job.
- Include active language.
- Apply fonts and formats that are professional.
- Proofread and make edits.
How the process works:
STEP 1: Please fill in the form below and purchase the service.
STEP 2: You will be contacted by our team to schedule either a zoom call or telephone call for 30 mins to 1 hour with the career consultant.
STEP 3: After the call, the draft will be sent to you within 48 hours.
STEP 4: If you require any updates, you will have 48 hours to get back to us. We will make any updates if requested.
STEP 5: You will receive your final Resume and Cover Letter within 24 -36 hours.
Who Will Benefit From This Program:
-This is an One-One-One Class with the instructor.
-Session will be conducted on Zoom.
Program Day & Time:
Individual program will be scheduled as per instructor’s and client’s availability.
Meet The Instructor:
Note to Clients:
- Customize your Resume & Cover Letter – It is potent that you customize the resume and cover letter provided to you by us for each job as per the requirements posted by the employer to help you to obtain an interview. If you require this service from us, please note you need to pay an additional fee.
- ‘Be Positive and Keep trying’ – Due to the competitive nature of the job market in Canada, you may need to keep applying for jobs to obtain an interview.
We also offer interview preparation services. Please refer our ‘Interview Preparation’
For queries please contact our Admin team at 905-604-7741 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Fill In The Form To Get Started:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes