- Coordinating office activities, including logistical-related duties, and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Monitoring inventory and completing purchase orders to replenish stock.
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assisting with other responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ort College Degree) in Business Administration, Office Administration, Logistics Operations, or related field [Preferred].
- Experience within apparels [Mandatory].
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – English [Mandatory].
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables and V-LOOKUPS) [Preferred].
- Compensation Information: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00
- Bonus: Paid lunch period provided.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (40 hrs./week)
- Location: Concord, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)
How To Apply:
If you are interested to apply to this job, please make sure you have a Professional Career Profile with us. You can find out more information here.
If you already have a Professional Profile with us, please fill out the form to send your Professional Profile to the employer.