Royal Stone Landscaping & Design in Vaughan has a position available for full time/part time Bookkeeper / office administration position.
- Assist bookkeeper with data entry, bank reconciliations, report generation, and other basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Receive and handle input documents such as invoices and purchase orders.
- Perform various data entry activities, for invoices, receipts, purchase orders, receipts, etc.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as filing documents, screening phone calls, organizing mail and tracking emails.
- Communicate with, suppliers, clients, and other business partners as required.
- Maintain Equipment and Vehicle Fleet records
- Assist in maintaining the office and showroom environment neat and organized.
- Other office activities as determined by supervisor.
- Basic Bookkeeping experience and/or basic knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting system: 1-2 years.
- Able to effectively operate in a Microsoft Windows computer environment.
- Office Administration experience
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluent in the English language (Reading, writing, and speaking)
- High school or equivalent
- College or University (may waive based on experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- bookk: 1 year (Required)
- o: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How To Apply:
If you are interested to apply to this job, please make sure you have a Professional Career Profile with us. You can find out more information here.
If you already have a Professional Profile with us, please fill out the form to send your Professional Profile to the employer.