- Responsible for administrative duties for the President of the company. You will be the gatekeeper to the President. Catch all of the balls thrown at him, organize/prioritize them, and line them up to be handled.
- Responsible for managing day to day activities (Personal purchases and coordination, maintaining and coordinating personal calendars and personal administrative support).
- Manage travel arrangements, expense reports and coordinate meetings and availabilities.
- Support the President’s daily life. Ensure he stays on schedule and doesn’t forget to eat lunch.
- Assist in client management, follow up on orders, support sales efforts.
- Manage Employer’s calendar, ensuring that no conflicts arise between personal and professional commitments.
- Be available occasionally during evenings and weekends while the President is travelling to deal with personal or professional situations as they arise.
- Plan events, from client dinners to team outings, including booking restaurants/venues, inviting guests, and ensuring the smooth running of the event.
- Handle personal tasks like arranging vehicle servicing, coordinating meal deliveries, etc.
- Complete administrative duties within the office such as retrieving packages, collecting and sorting mail, filing, ordering office supplies, receiving visitors, etc.
- Manage the expense reimbursement process for the President.
- Input and track orders for the President’s managed accounts.
- Support the requests of the President’s clients.
- Proactively complete personal errands as they arise.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- Part Miss Moneypenny, part Donna from Suits, and a dash of Lloyd from Entourage, you’ll be the right hand to the President. A key character, not just a supporting cast-member. (Its totally fine if you have to Google those)
- An obsessive sense of organization, with superhero levels of proactivity. Know what needs to be done before the President does, and knock tasks down like whack-a-mole.
- Hours are fluid with this role, you’ll be expected to be available when needed, with due respect to work-life balance.
- Strong problem-solving skills, must be able to independently resolve challenging situations and troubleshoot with little or no guidance. Set priorities for yourself and the President.
- The confidence and backbone to stand up for priorities that need to get completed, stopping the President from leaving the office until they are done.
- Tech savviness, strong on word, excel, outlook. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Reliable transportation and a G license.
IMPORTANT: Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please include your favourite colour in the first line of your cover letter so we know you read this posting.
Please, no calls or drop-ins.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Safe work environment with rigorous cleaning, distancing measures, and a 90% vaccinated workplace.
- Are you comfortable working in an office environment?
- related: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
How To Apply:
If you are interested to apply to this job, please make sure you have a Professional Career Profile with us. You can find out more information here.
If you already have a Professional Profile with us, please fill out the form to send your Professional Profile to the employer.