We are looking for a warm and friendly team player who enjoys a challenge, thrives under pressure and has a personality that brightens up a room.
Reporting to the Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the office, including taking orders, prioritizing and coordinating day to day work performed by the management staff; preparing and processing correspondence, reports, minutes and presentations; tracking and monitoring project and program-specific activities; maintaining the filing system; and distributing incoming and outgoing communications via mail and electronic media.
- Supervise fleet personnel to ensure proper allocation of human resources and equipment to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technicians and dispatch drivers to required locations.
- Schedule assignments and coordinate activities of technicians and equipment.
- Respond to queries from employees and customers regarding service issues.
inform and guide clients.
Handle incoming and outgoing calls
Prepare and send invoices
Manage incoming and outgoing mail daily
Maintain office files
Support the office staff with basic tasks to increase productivity
- Computer literate. Sound knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel. Previous experience with routing software a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to identify and constructively make recommendations regarding operational improvements.
- A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28,362.00-$51,416.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Day shift
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (preferred)
How To Apply:
If you are interested to apply to this job, please make sure you have a Professional Career Profile with us. You can find out more information here.
If you already have a Professional Profile with us, please fill out the form to send your Professional Profile to the employer.